Standings for Jude2 Bowl Pick 'em

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 29th, 2009, 4:39 pm

After the Eagle Bowl there standings are:

Paully 8-4
KBevangelist 8-4
Pastorsa1 8-4
Pastor Rob 7-5
Rough Rider 7-5
Pastorpbs 7-5
IMapk 6-6
Darylscook 6-6
JDavis 6-6
TW 5-7
Dolfan 3-9

Halftime at the Champs Bowl and Wisconsin is up
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 29th, 2009, 6:13 pm

After the Champs Bowl, in which we all picked the loser, here are the standings.

Paully 8-5
Pastorsa1 8-5
KBevangelist 8-5
Rough Rider 7-6
Pastorpbs 7-6
Pastor Rob 7-6
IMapk 6-7
Darylscook 6-7
JDavis 6-7
TW 5-8
Dolfan 3-10

Tomorrow Humanitrian Bowl, and Holiday Bowl
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 29th, 2009, 6:36 pm

I would like to change 6 of my picks.

jdavis
Hall Of Fame

Postby jdavis » December 30th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Pastor Rob please look again. I picked Wisconsin for the Champs Bowl.
BTW I noticed That I didn't pick one for Missou and Navy. I actuall highlighted Houston on that line Sorry, I meant to pick Navy

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 30th, 2009, 5:30 pm

jdavis wrote:Pastor Rob please look again. I picked Wisconsin for the Champs Bowl.
BTW I noticed That I didn't pick one for Missou and Navy. I actuall highlighted Houston on that line Sorry, I meant to pick Navy

You are correct, I'm sorry for the mistake. You are 7 wins and 6 losses. Again I'm sorry for the mistake.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 30th, 2009, 5:39 pm

After the Blue Field Bowl (Have I mentioned how bad I hate Boise State?) I hate Boise State. Do me a favor PastorBPS tell them to play someone in 2010.

Here's the new standings:

Paully 9-5
Pastorsa1 9-5
KBevangelist 8-6
Rough Rider 8-6
JDavis 7-7
IMapk 7-7
Pastorpbs 7-7
Pastor Rob 7-7
TW 6-8
Darylscook 6-8
Dolfan 4-10

End of the 3rd Nebraska all over Zona

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 30th, 2009, 7:21 pm

After the Holiday Bowl here are the standings:

Pastorsa1 10-5
Paully 9-6
Rough Rider 9-6
KBevangelist 9-6
JDavis 8-7
Pastorpbs 8-7
Darylscook 7-8
Pastor Rob 7-8
IMapk 7-8
TW 6-9
Dolfan 5-10

Tomorrow New Year's Eve with 5 bowl games: Armed Forces, Sun, Texas, Insight, Chick-fil-A bowl

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 31st, 2009, 1:05 pm

After the Blue Field Bowl (Have I mentioned how bad I hate Boise State?) I hate Boise State. Do me a favor PastorBPS tell them to play someone in 2010.

Now let me get this straight. You don't like Boise? I completely missed that one. :lol: My biggest complaint was that people kept putting Oregon above Boise. I think the bowl season has already showed us that the PAC 10 was a joke (1 win over a weaker ACC team. BC was really about the 7th best team in the ACC and USC struggled with them). This makes me even stronger in my belief that Boise was legitimately better than Oregon and Oregon only had a good record because they played in a weak conference as well. Still Boise was undefeated and deserved to be #6.

The other thing we've learned is the Mountain West conference was one of the tougher conferences in the country. They are now 4 for 4 with three of the games blowouts (2 against PAC 10 teams). I would love to have seen TCU play Texas. Alabama is still the class of the country.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 31st, 2009, 6:47 pm

What I wish had been done was to pit Boise against Cincinnati or Floriday and put TCU against the other, then we would have seen how good/or a joke those two teams are.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 31st, 2009, 7:00 pm

After the 5 games today here are the new standings:

Pastorsa1 14-6
Rough Rider 12-8
Pastorpbs 11-9
Paully 11-9
IMapk 10-10
TW 10-10
Darylscook 10-10
KBevangelist 10-10
JDavis 10-10
Pastor Rob 9-11
Dolfan 7-13

Almost a new year can't wait for the games tomorrow Go 'Eers

KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey

Postby KBevangelist » December 31st, 2009, 9:13 pm

Pastor Rob wrote:After the 5 games today here are the new standings:

Pastorsa1 14-6
Rough Rider 12-8
Pastorpbs 11-9
Paully 11-9
IMapk 10-10
TW 10-10
Darylscook 10-10
KBevangelist 10-10
JDavis 10-10
Pastor Rob 9-11
Dolfan 7-13

Almost a new year can't wait for the games tomorrow Go 'Eers

Boy I fell apart today in all my picks.

KB

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » December 31st, 2009, 10:14 pm

I'm making a come back. :lol:

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 1st, 2010, 5:56 am

This is an FYI before the New Year's Day bowls, this is how the Conferences are doing so far.

Big East 3-0
Mountain West 3-0
ACC 2-3
SEC 1-2
Big 12 3-2
Big 10 1-1
Pac 10 2-4
C-USA 2-3
MAC 0-3
WAC 1-3 (Boise St. Conference does this tell us anything)
Sunbelt 1-0

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » January 1st, 2010, 8:21 am

Mountain West is 4-0. Wyoming, Utah, Air Force, BYU

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 1st, 2010, 10:35 am

After the Outback Bowl:

Pastorsa1 15-6
Rough Rider 13-8
Pastorpbs 12-9
Paully 12-9
IMapk 11-10
TW 11-10
Darylscook 11-10
KBevangelist 11-10
JDavis 11-10
Pastor Rob 10-11
Dolfan 8-13

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”