Rob's Top Ten

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Rob's Top Ten

Postby Rob » November 21st, 2010, 4:29 pm

Okay guy's here's my Top Ten for this week. Let me also wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

1. Oregon - Right now it looks like they are going to be playing in the NC game in Glendale.

2. Auburn - There is something that tells me they lose either this Friday or next Saturday and miss out on the NC game. I wonder also if this stuff with Newton is going to come back and bite them.

3. TCU - Of the BCS busters THIS year I think they are the best. To be honest I can see Oregon and TCU playing for the NC.

4. LSU - I can't believe this team is really that good, when back at the first of the year if WVU doesn't give up a punt return for a TD and fumble at their 7 yard line they beat them at Death Valley. However, that said, LSU loses this week to Arkansas. You heard it hear first!

5. Ohio St. - I think this is the best team in the Big Ten. They will beat the team from up North this week as well.

6. Boise St. - I think when all is said and done, Boise will play Oregon for the NC in Glendale, and to be honest I want to see that game about as much as I want to sit on a cold, wet toilet seat. PS. Go Wolfpack!!

7. Wisconsin - This team will probably win the Big Ten and play in the Rose Bowl. I'm glad they beat that school up North this weekend.

8. Stadford - Question: Is there a better college QB ready for the pro's than Andrew Luck?

9. Alabama - Can they win the Iron Bowl again this year? I think so!

10. Ok. St. - Can they win the Big 12 South against OU? With the game in Stillwater they have a shot!
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Paully_44
Established Member

Re: Rob's Top Ten

Postby Paully_44 » November 21st, 2010, 6:37 pm

Rob wrote:8. Stadford - Question: Is there a better college QB ready for the pro's than Andrew Luck?

He's quite the package. Definately one of the best.
Let the wild rumpus start!

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » November 23rd, 2010, 12:24 pm

That's a good top 10 list. Hope you're right about the IB. I'm not that confident. If the ground is good and soaked, I think the playing field gets leveled. The Cam Newton threat is greatest when you don't know if he's going to run or throw. I hope it pours down rain between now and Friday afternoon in Tuscaloosa. I mean I hope it just crazy rains. :lol: :lol:
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » November 24th, 2010, 5:15 pm

PR wrote
5. Ohio St. - I think this is the best team in the Big Ten. They will beat the team from up North this week as well.

Actually I think that Wisconsin is the best team. Yeah I think the Bucks will beat that team up north....and I would like to see LSU and OSU play in a BCS bowl game. Would make a lot of money!

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » November 27th, 2010, 4:06 pm

6. Boise St. - I think when all is said and done, Boise will play Oregon for the NC in Glendale, and to be honest I want to see that game about as much as I want to sit on a cold, wet toilet seat. PS. Go Wolfpack!!

Well at least I was right about one thing. Go Wolfpack!!!

I decided and told a friend this week, that I hate Boise so bad that if they were playing the devil and his angels, I don't know who I would root for because in my mind it would be an inter-squad scrimmage!!

That's good if I do say so myself.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”