Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
NO ONE ASKS FOR RAPE. No one deserves rape. No one, no matter what they are doing, or where they are or who they are with, is asking to be raped.
K4J wrote:There is no right or wrong situation. Rape, in any shape, way or form, no matter WHAT the circumstances, is wrong. Plain and simple. Where you are doesn't matter..I had friends that were guys, who only place to hang out for all of us was in their rooms. Maybe I am from a different time but, honestly..we never even THOUGHT of sex. We listened to music, talked, laughed..never ONCE did sex come up by either of us.
As for dress--look at what some men are wearing. Some wear tight shirts, or shirts with holes in the chest area. Many wear jeans with holes in the back ends and tight in the front end. Bathing suits..let's not even go there....especially the BRIGHT WHITE ones. Does anyone rape them? no. Are they advertising for it? Well, if it was a woman, the answer would be yes. But, since they are a man, it is a different story.
Sorry, but this topic is something I am very passionate about. I have helped thousands of rape victims. Not one was dressing for it. Not one was went into, what they felt was a compromising position. They were RAPED--forcefully, violently and indisputably. The system needs to change where women are victims, and not topic for controversy.
Oh, and btw..I am not accusing ANYONE of anything. Just giving my point of view.
God Bless,
Kelly
amydawn wrote:I am AMAZED that OF ALL PLACES, the prevailing attitude in this online 'Christian' community is what it is...
Who would've thought. It makes the idea of missionaries coming to the USA a bit more believable.
The things we do/say/believe in the name of Christ. I am continually amazed. I have met a tiny few professing Christians who I would accuse of knowing anything about him at all.
K4J wrote:There is no right or wrong situation. Rape, in any shape, way or form, no matter WHAT the circumstances, is wrong. Plain and simple. Where you are doesn't matter..I had friends that were guys, who only place to hang out for all of us was in their rooms. Maybe I am from a different time but, honestly..we never even THOUGHT of sex. We listened to music, talked, laughed..never ONCE did sex come up by either of us.
K4J wrote:As for dress--look at what some men are wearing. Some wear tight shirts, or shirts with holes in the chest area. Many wear jeans with holes in the back ends and tight in the front end. Bathing suits..let's not even go there....especially the BRIGHT WHITE ones. Does anyone rape them? no. Are they advertising for it? Well, if it was a woman, the answer would be yes. But, since they are a man, it is a different story.
K4J wrote:Sorry, but this topic is something I am very passionate about. I have helped thousands of rape victims. Not one was dressing for it. Not one was went into, what they felt was a compromising position. They were RAPED--forcefully, violently and indisputably. The system needs to change where women are victims, and not topic for controversy.
amydawn wrote:
I agree with everything you are saying, btw.
------
I am AMAZED that OF ALL PLACES, the prevailing attitude in this online 'Christian' community is what it is...
Who would've thought. It makes the idea of missionaries coming to the USA a bit more believable.
The things we do/say/believe in the name of Christ. I am continually amazed. I have met a tiny few professing Christians who I would accuse of knowing anything about him at all.
I am AMAZED that OF ALL PLACES, the prevailing attitude in this online 'Christian' community is what it is...
Who would've thought. It makes the idea of missionaries coming to the USA a bit more believable.
The things we do/say/believe in the name of Christ. I am continually amazed. I have met a tiny few professing Christians who I would accuse of knowing anything about him at all.
Pastor Don wrote:Well, anyway, that is my 2 cents.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests