What if?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » October 9th, 2006, 6:04 am

rough_rider wrote:What if they still used S&H Green stamps?


Then I would finally get that frying pan I ordered back in the 70's. :D

What if they made airplanes out of graham crackers and it rained milk?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 9th, 2006, 5:48 pm

What if they made airplanes out of graham crackers and it rained milk?


There sure wouldnt be many airplanes flying.


What if the coyote ever did catch the roadrunner and had him for dinner?

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » October 10th, 2006, 7:52 am

The ACME company would go bankrupt.

What if there were no unsolved mysteries?

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » October 10th, 2006, 8:11 am

soulsearcher wrote:The ACME company would go bankrupt.

What if there were no unsolved mysteries?
crime rates would hit the toilet.

what if we could boldly go where no man has gone before? :)
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
Jennifer Smith
Moderator
Posts: 3745
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 11:40 am
Location: USA,Indiana

Postby Jennifer Smith » October 11th, 2006, 4:49 pm

Then I'd say, "beam me up, Scotty!"

I would love to go to Pluto, and find out why it is not a planet anymore..

What if, upon arriving at Pluto, I found small inhabitants who declared that their home isa planet?
..I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ took hold of me.
-Phil 3:12

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Postby Paully_44 » October 11th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Jennifer Smith wrote:What if, upon arriving at Pluto, I found small inhabitants who declared that their home isa planet?


then our scientists would have been proved wrong again.

What if Hollywood was the purest place on earth?
Let the wild rumpus start!

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » October 12th, 2006, 4:17 am

Paully_44 wrote:
What if Hollywood was the purest place on earth?


Then the earth would be one big Sodom and Gomorrah and you know what happened to them...


What if fried okra had the same affects as viagra?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » October 17th, 2006, 1:26 pm

What if fried okra had the same affects as viagra?


The south would be over populated.

What if you could implant an ink pen into your index finger?

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » October 17th, 2006, 1:44 pm

Rahab wrote:What if you could implant an ink pen into your index finger?
then you wouldn't need one of these:
Image

what if everyone had a Sony PSP, so they could load the Bible on it for church?!?!
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » October 19th, 2006, 4:01 am

The minister would have to say, "Everyone turn in your PSP's to Isaiah, chapter 40, verse 28."


What if buttons on new clothes never came off?

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 19th, 2006, 4:13 am

What if buttons on new clothes never came off?


Then I wouldnt have to spend half a day a week sewing on buttons.

What if chicken tasted like rabbits instead of rabbits tasting like chicken?

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » November 1st, 2006, 3:40 pm

What if chicken tasted like rabbits instead of rabbits tasting like chicken?
_________________
Then we all would be hopping along. What if dogs could not bite?

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » November 2nd, 2006, 8:04 am

What if dogs could not bite?

Then there would be more pit bulls around... :P

What if you could fly like an eagle?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.

Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of

The King.

ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
Blended
Woohoo!
Posts: 1319
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 6:16 pm
Location: the Bible Belt

Postby Blended » November 2nd, 2006, 9:35 am

I can fly like an eagle.... to the sea Fly like an eagle let my spirit carry me...
I can also run and not be weary walk and never faint....

At least that's what it says in my manual I just haven't figured out how to make it work?

what if the dems do win the house and senate this election?
Speaking the truth as I know it.

User avatar
turbotim
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2156
Joined: March 2nd, 2003, 5:11 pm
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby turbotim » November 9th, 2006, 5:43 am

Blended wrote:what if the dems do win the house and senate this election?


They won't be wining and complaining like they usually do.

What if Cheney resigned and Rice became the VP?
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Login  •  Register