Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
dolfan wrote:Have y'all heard about this movie?
dolfan wrote:Have y'all heard about this movie? (Maybe it's on the Entertainment forum .... I didn't look.) Wow! Robby Benson directing a biography of Graham's early years. Some rather blast-from-the-past names in it: Martin Landau, Lindsay Wagner, Jennifer O'Neill (Scanners was on TV last night late, what a coincidence). Looks like it could be a good one. I read his autobiography, "Just As I Am". Long, detailed, lots to tell. I hope this does well.
Pianoman wrote:dolfan wrote:Have y'all heard about this movie?
Hadn't heard about the movie - but when I saw the title -
first thing I assumed was that you had some pictures
or stories of Billy n NC in his younger years (hot pink
pants or something of that sort!)
I'm really glad it's Friday!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest