Is tomorrow Take Your Kids To Work day?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Is tomorrow Take Your Kids To Work day?

Postby Shellie » April 22nd, 2009, 3:16 pm

One of my kids said it was, but I haven't heard anything.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » April 22nd, 2009, 3:22 pm

The official website says that it is tomorrow.

http://www.daughtersandsonstowork.org/w ... ?parm1=485

Jinjer

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby Shellie » April 22nd, 2009, 3:34 pm

Thanks!
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 22nd, 2009, 3:40 pm

Hmm...wonder if I can use this as an excuse to skip work tomorrow. I can tell my boss it's an official holiday and I have to go to work with mom. It would be a long drive though just for one day.
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5044
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 6:58 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Ilovebigcats » April 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm

OMG!!! I get a HUGE break tomorrow!!!! *happy dance*













Yeah right. :roll:

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 22nd, 2009, 7:02 pm

Since my hubby and I are retired, our daughters are taking us on a road trip to see Mickey Mouse for a few days! WHOA!!!! We have great kids!!!!! :D :D
Linda


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Login  •  Register