Old Assembly Minutes

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

biblemanryan
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 135
Joined: February 13th, 2003, 12:20 pm
Location: USA,Indiana
Contact:

Old Assembly Minutes

Postby biblemanryan » August 29th, 2011, 4:24 pm

I am looking for some old Church of God of Prophecy Assembly Minutes and was wondering if anyone had some available that they would be willing to sell. I am needing them for my reference library. The years I am looking for are

1944
1945
1946
1947
1948
1949
1950
1952
1953
1956
1986

I know that most of these are probably extremely rare, but figured someone might at least have the 1986. Feel free to leave a response here or message me. Thanks and God bless.

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 9th, 2011, 12:00 pm

found this on the old COGOP site some years back. I don't think it is still there, but i have this copy:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18272788/COGOP% ... inutes.pdf
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
PastorDaniel
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1531
Joined: May 24th, 2007, 4:37 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contact:

Postby PastorDaniel » September 10th, 2011, 6:14 am

very cool info...
Pastor Daniel :D

biblemanryan
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 135
Joined: February 13th, 2003, 12:20 pm
Location: USA,Indiana
Contact:

Cyclopedic index

Postby biblemanryan » September 10th, 2011, 9:23 am

Rambo,

Thanks for the reply. I had a copy of that file before and it had some good information. However, it is basically an abridged version of the assembly minutes, and so for my reference purposes contains valuable yet incomplete information. Thanks for the link though, as I no longer had it on my computer :)

one love
Woohoo!
Posts: 3082
Joined: October 23rd, 2007, 12:48 pm
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby one love » September 10th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Brother ryan let me know what your looking for. I have 1986 , most all the 80's , 70's , 60's may have some of the others. Used to have a file of all of them I maybe able to get those again.

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 29th, 2011, 12:27 pm

I am interested in them as well, if possible.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Login  •  Register