What if?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » September 13th, 2006, 3:09 pm

What if you were wrong and everyone else was right?

WHAT IF?? that seems to be a fact in my life :)


What if used car salesmen told the truth?


I know one that dose, it where I got my car and hubby truck from. He tells us everthing he knows about where the car came from. And what he fixed and what need to be fixed.


What if white out never came along?


User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 13th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Penny wrote: What if white out never came along?
Then blonds wouldn't have to scrape it off their monitors.

What if instead of blond jokes, they were redhead jokes?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » September 13th, 2006, 4:13 pm

RamboPreacher wrote:What if instead of blond jokes, they were redhead jokes?

Scooter would be in trouble...


What if Texas declared it's Independence from the USA?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5168
Joined: February 3rd, 2003, 10:04 am
Location: USA,Kentucky
Contact:

Postby Pastor Bill » September 14th, 2006, 2:43 am

rough_rider wrote:What if Texas declared it's Independence from the USA?


Illegal immigration would cease

What if the blue states split from the red?

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » September 14th, 2006, 2:46 am

What if Texas declared it's Independence from the USA?


They would get free health care and wouldnt have to pay taxes like the Mexicans do.

What if we could go back 5 years ago and live that over knowing what we did and what happened then till now?

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Postby Paully_44 » September 14th, 2006, 3:18 am

What if we could go back 5 years ago and live that over knowing what we did and what happened then till now?


I would go to Vegas and put a little wager down on every major sporting event I already know the outcome to.



What if Bill Clinton had never met Monica Lewinsky?
Let the wild rumpus start!

User avatar
Bamafan
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 391
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 6:50 am
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby Bamafan » September 14th, 2006, 6:19 am

Paully_44 wrote:
What if we could go back 5 years ago and live that over knowing what we did and what happened then till now?


I would go to Vegas and put a little wager down on every major sporting event I already know the outcome to.



What if Bill Clinton had never met Monica Lewinsky?


Then Janet Reno or Madeline Albright would have moistened his cigar. :-& :-$

What if there was a pill to make your "poots" actually smell like roses? :-k
"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride, never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Postby Paully_44 » September 14th, 2006, 6:29 am

What if there was a pill to make your "poots" actually smell like roses? :-k



Who needs a pill ??? :shock:


What if life really exists on other planets and MIB is a fact based movie?[/quote]
Let the wild rumpus start!

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5044
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 6:58 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Ilovebigcats » September 14th, 2006, 6:29 am

Bamafan wrote:
Then Janet Reno or Madeline Albright would have moistened his cigar. :-& :-$

What if there was a pill to make your "poots" actually smell like roses? :-k


:shock: :shock:

Then my bedroom wouldn't stink in the mornings when Danny gets up! :twisted:

Paully_44 wrote:What if life really exists on other planets and MIB is a fact based movie?


Then that would explain Gerald. :twisted: (and I would HAVE to get me one of the lights that make you forget everything. LOL!)

If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 14th, 2006, 7:07 am

Ilovebigcats wrote:
If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?


Post on Jude 2 (and I still wouldn't be able to catch up to RamboPreacher).

What if dogs could drive cars?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 14th, 2006, 7:17 am

Not sure how I missed this one, but...
Jennifer Smith wrote:What if it became popular for men to wear kilts?

(Saw a man at the park Sunday wearing one.. weird!)
Then the groomsmen and father of the bride would look like this:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6202/406/1600/050629%20295a.jpg
I actually have several different ones, and I play paintball in a camo one sometimes!
MrDanger wrote:What if dogs could drive cars?
then I probably wouldn't have a drivers license!

What if penguins and polar bears were from Iceland instead of the north and south poles?
Last edited by RamboPreacher on September 14th, 2006, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 14th, 2006, 8:36 am

RamboPreacher wrote:What if penguins and polar bears were from Iceland instead of the north and south poles?


Then we could trace back their ancestors and prove what I have always thought, they are all clones.

What if there was a skyscraper built out of Krispy Kreme Donuts?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » September 14th, 2006, 8:42 am

MrDanger wrote:
What if there was a skyscraper built out of Krispy Kreme Donuts?


It wouldn't last long, too many people would eat it!!

What if robot's did our everyday tasks like laundry, cleaning and cooking? (I can dream, can't I?) :lol:

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » September 14th, 2006, 8:50 am

Then I would be one happy woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if space travel were as inexpensive as air travel?

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Postby Paully_44 » September 14th, 2006, 8:52 am

jinjer wrote:What if space travel were as inexpensive as air travel?


Then we could have the General Assembly on the moon.


What if Dinosaurs still roamed the eart?
Let the wild rumpus start!


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

Login  •  Register