Please don't bite and nash and devour me.
Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Poimen wrote:I voted other so as to be able to see the results of the poll more easily.
*Poimen replies to self*
Poimen,
I think you are a great guy. Handsome. Funny. Interlligent. Sincere. If you were not already married and if I were a woman I would be after you for sure. Whatever your beliefs -- you awesome hunk and eptiome of a man you.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Poimen says he's wrote: Interlligent.
Poimen wrote:Well, pardon me, my Alabamian red neck accent does slip out online occasionally.![]()
![]()
![]()
The size of my head has nothing to do with this poll, thank you.![]()
![]()
Ilovegcats wrote:No No No No... you will not walk away that easily.
Alabamian accent would say Intellergent not Interlligent.
However if you put -ament on the end of that word... that is what Alabama children are often referred to as.... Interlligentament.![]()
![]()
Shellie wrote:I think that you are a teachable spirit that has a loyal heart.
Translation: I believe you sincerely believe what you teach, but in time your teachable spirit will play a role in you being led out of those beliefs. Confused yet?
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests