Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
1) He is drawing us away from the issues - and some of our more intellegent posters are not posting. I really would rather learn something than read the garbage he has been writing anyway
2) He has shown a tremendous amount of disrespect for Pastor Gary - from refering to him as "Gary" to attempting to blackmail him.
3) I just don't have the energy for him right now. He isn't worth it. I have much more important matters to deal with than the likes of him.
Ask Gary how long he thinks I can last when things go round and round? (note to Gary: you invited me, I'll try and play nice. )
... let him pay for it. ...( that's for you Gary, love ya bro.)
(btw Gary: I still have our IM session saved. Maybe I'll post snips from it from time to time. What do you think?)
Get your gang together, Gary, you'll need them. Of course you will only show your lack of love to a deeper degree.
ImaPK wrote:Uh oh...I've "sinned" and didn't even realize it...I'm sorry...I've been guilty of addressing Pastor Gary as Gary in the past and meant no disrespect by it(also Pastor Bill and the other pastors on here)
...but seriously like I said in my first post on this thread I'm torn on what should happen to N2...whatever is decided is fine by me
Joh 8:7
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her (or him).
4JC wrote:It was patently a corncob in someone's anus.
By the way, I agree, too, that we are, after all, a bunch of hypocrits.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests