Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Ilovecats wrote:According to your story of your area... I agree Jesus would probably be at the beach... I don't know about a pair of shorts and a boogie board though...![]()
Ilovecats wrote:Don't try and bait me Pastor G...![]()
Ilovecats wrote:I think Jesus would be there for the souls not the water. IMHO.
Ilovecats wrote:You might get to see a multiplying of the burgers and dogs though... that would be cool.
Ilovecats wrote:If you were trying to get me into the shorts issue ...
Ilovecats wrote:...if you really want to go there I can but remember I am entitled to my opinion as much as you. I am not judgemental like what I come out of. It's your choice.
Ilovecats wrote:You would not offend me preaching in your shorts and T. I wouldn't think twice about it.
Ilovecats wrote:For me and my family though, we will be covered ankle to neck.
Ilovecats wrote:I think you got the touchy person mixed up with yourself. I wasn't touchy at all.
Pastor Gary wrote:...and we will will meet under a picnic tent at the beach park....
James wrote:Actually, whereever His people are, He is there, too. Doesn't His word state that He would be with us always?
Matthew 28:20 wrote:and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests