What if?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » September 12th, 2006, 4:34 pm

I would delete more.

What if Adam stood up to Eve and told her no dont listen to that snake?

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 12th, 2006, 4:37 pm

lady4jc wrote:I would delete more.

What if Adam stood up to Eve and told her no dont listen to that snake?
then we would be the aliens that you hear about on other worlds.

what if when you looked at the clock to "tell the time", all you did was read the time reference that appeared?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » September 12th, 2006, 5:22 pm

RamboPreacher wrote:
what if when you looked at the clock to "tell the time", all you did was read the time reference that appeared?


Then I would have had an easier time learning how to tell time as a kid!!!! :lol:

What if pets could talk?

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » September 12th, 2006, 6:36 pm

[quote="YellowRose]

What if pets could talk?[/color][/quote]

The divorce rate would go way up....


What if, we all lived in a yellow submarine?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Postby Paully_44 » September 12th, 2006, 7:44 pm

rough_rider wrote:What if, we all lived in a yellow submarine?


Pray to god our deodorant works, and the bathroom fan doesn't break.


What if the conspiracy theories are true?
Let the wild rumpus start!

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » September 12th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Paully_44 wrote:

What if the conspiracy theories are true?


We'd owe Michael an apology for thinking he was nuts! :shock: :lol:

What if cheetah's lost their spots?

User avatar
curiouspk
Whoa!!
Whoa!!
Posts: 492
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 7:20 am
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby curiouspk » September 13th, 2006, 4:49 am

The we could SPOT them better

What if my lips said adios, I don't like you, I thinks your gross?
God Bless
May the fire that is in me, be within you also!!
www.myspace.com/brandonheacox

User avatar
Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5168
Joined: February 3rd, 2003, 10:04 am
Location: USA,Kentucky
Contact:

Postby Pastor Bill » September 13th, 2006, 6:03 am

I'd be so sad, I'd call my Dad.


What if there really was peace in the middle east?

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 13th, 2006, 6:46 am

Susan Sarandon might actually have to make a good movie to get press time.

What if, when you picked a flower, it sniffed you instead of you sniffing it?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
KiMmY
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 435
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 9:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby KiMmY » September 13th, 2006, 7:15 am

MrDanger wrote:Susan Sarandon might actually have to make a good movie to get press time.

What if, when you picked a flower, it sniffed you instead of you sniffing it?


Then I'd put it in a pot and let it grow until I had to feed it people. :)



What if John Kerry were president instead of Bush? YIKES!
"GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S SPATULA!!!"

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 13th, 2006, 7:26 am

There would be a ban on flip flops.

What if Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck had a steel cage battle against Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 13th, 2006, 7:32 am

MrDanger wrote:...What if Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck had a steel cage battle against Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck?
the ducks would reign supreme!

what if there was no monetary system and you had to barter for everything?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5044
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 6:58 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Ilovebigcats » September 13th, 2006, 7:40 am

I'd trade my husband for food! :wink:

What if Pastor Gary joined TCOG? :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 13th, 2006, 7:49 am

He would be crowned General Overseer in a ceremony that would involve Gerald pouring oil all over his head and Scooter delivering a M&I where PG would be referred to as "Gary".

What if squirrels collected aardvarks for the winter instead of nuts?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » September 13th, 2006, 10:00 am

MrDanger wrote:
What if squirrels collected aardvarks for the winter instead of nuts?


The ants would celebrate!! Party time!!

What if monkeys ruled the world?


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Login  •  Register