What if?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 1st, 2006, 1:27 am

What if Hillary Clinton was the next president and outlawed all churches that taught Christ is the only way?


Would call her anti-Christ.
I would go to church anyway.


What if for one day you was president of usa?

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » October 1st, 2006, 2:14 am

lady4jc wrote:What if for one day you was president of usa?
I would program my own password on "the button".

What if memories were genetic and you inherited ALL your ancestors memories?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » October 1st, 2006, 1:45 pm

Then I would know what happened with Adam and Eve.

What if the ocean was filled with gasoline and we had to manufacture water?

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » October 2nd, 2006, 2:17 pm

I would be drinking a lot more pepsi and the ocean would no longer be called The Big Blue.

What if everyone in the world became democrat?
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » October 2nd, 2006, 9:56 pm

Gabriel would finally blow his trumpet.

What if you had to kiss the last person you called on your cell phone?

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 3rd, 2006, 2:32 am

What if you had to kiss the last person you called on your cell phone?



That would be ok with me.. I dont mind giving my daughter a kiss. :D


What if had to spend a whole day with the last person you talked to?

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » October 3rd, 2006, 11:37 am

I'd be stuck listening to music all day and hearing all about the Jeremy Camp concert my sis can't go to that she's dying to go to.

What if rapture didn't happen and you had to go through the tribulation, what would you do to survive?
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » October 3rd, 2006, 12:38 pm

Legacy wrote:What if rapture didn't happen and you had to go through the tribulation, what would you do to survive?
Join Ray and the rest of the Trib-Force of course...


What if there is a catching away (the rapture) what would you do to not miss it?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » October 4th, 2006, 7:42 am

Have on my Wedding Robe, of course!

What if eating pizza was illegal?

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 4th, 2006, 12:29 pm

What if eating pizza was illegal?


I would end up in jail for sure.. Pizza is my favorite food to eat.


What if you could eat anything you wanted and never gain weight?

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » October 4th, 2006, 4:41 pm

lady4jc wrote:What if you could eat anything you wanted and never gain weight?

Then I would be half the man I am today....lol


What if you could switch lives with one person living today, who would it be?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.

Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of

The King.

ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
dolfan
Established Member
Posts: 8016
Joined: March 17th, 2004, 1:25 pm
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby dolfan » October 6th, 2006, 10:47 am

rough_rider wrote:
lady4jc wrote:What if you could eat anything you wanted and never gain weight?

Then I would be half the man I am today....lol


What if you could switch lives with one person living today, who would it be?


Bill Gates. I'd have him become a Christian and give his money to something other than global warming. It'd be funny to have him hold a press conference and announce that he believes that Jesus Christ is Lord. Of course, I don't know how all that'd work out the next day. :lol: I'll pretend that he'd mean it, too, since we're pretending. 8)

What if you could be a cartoon character, who would it be?
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

User avatar
TW
Established Member
Posts: 8866
Joined: November 4th, 2004, 3:38 pm
Location: USA,Georgia
Contact:

Postby TW » October 7th, 2006, 9:26 am

dolfan wrote:
What if you could be a cartoon character, who would it be?


Goofy!!! :lol:

What if white cows gave white milk, and brown cows gave chocolate milk, what would a red cow give?
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » October 7th, 2006, 9:49 am

What if white cows gave white milk, and brown cows gave chocolate milk, what would a red cow give?


Red cows give ketchup. My granddad told us that brown cows gave buttermilk and the black cows gave chocolate milk :lol:


What if money did grow on trees?

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » October 7th, 2006, 10:28 am

lady4jc wrote:

What if money did grow on trees?


Then I'd live in a forest.

What if they still used S&H Green stamps?
Attachments
SH.jpg
SH.jpg (27.97 KiB) Viewed 5477 times
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.

Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of

The King.

ImageImage . Image .Image


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login  •  Register