How old are you?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

What range does your age fall into

teens
0
No votes
20's
11
16%
30's
15
22%
40's
15
22%
50's
13
19%
60's
9
13%
70's
4
6%
80's
0
No votes
90's
0
No votes
older than dirt
1
1%
 
Total votes: 68

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » February 6th, 2007, 1:52 pm

MacUser wrote:37 and counting.. 8)
so, your car is older than you? :) kewl. wish I was rich and optionally famous so I could buy that beauty (falcon).
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
turbotim
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2156
Joined: March 2nd, 2003, 5:11 pm
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby turbotim » February 6th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Chronological Age ---> 29

Mental Age ---> 23
:lol:
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

User avatar
JanB
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5194
Joined: December 27th, 2005, 7:40 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby JanB » February 6th, 2007, 3:05 pm

Old enough to know better, but still young enough to give it a try anyway. :lol:
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

User avatar
TW
Established Member
Posts: 8866
Joined: November 4th, 2004, 3:38 pm
Location: USA,Georgia
Contact:

Postby TW » February 6th, 2007, 3:15 pm

Category:Older than dirt!

Chronological age: 62

Physiological age: 80+

Emotional age: 20-30

Mental age: 10

spiritual age: Forever young


TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » February 6th, 2007, 5:15 pm

I'm guessing everyone figured out my age when my wedding anniversary happened about 2 weeks ago on here.
But in case, not. I turned 67 on Christmas Day.

No one thinks I'm that age, I tell them I'm treated well.
May help too, that I don't act my age.. my granddaughter said once, Gramma your silly.. in a joking manner. :)

I'm waiting for my actions and attitude to catch up with my number.
B.R.
________________________________________
On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » February 6th, 2007, 7:18 pm

I'm physically 57, but mentally I feel about 31. :lol: :lol:
Linda

User avatar
Darling
Woohoo!
Posts: 1417
Joined: May 13th, 2004, 9:01 am
Location: Washington

Postby Darling » February 6th, 2007, 7:52 pm

I just turned 72 in January. Am I the oldest on here?

User avatar
Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 10475
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Location: USA,Hawaii
Contact:

Doubt it

Postby Pastor Gary » February 6th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Darling wrote:I just turned 72 in January. Am I the oldest on here?


I suspect Raymond Pruitt has you by a few... :wink:

(His Roll Call says he is 84.)
Last edited by Pastor Gary on February 6th, 2007, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

sweetpea
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4310
Joined: September 17th, 2006, 2:07 pm
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby sweetpea » February 6th, 2007, 11:02 pm

will be 63 years old this month.

User avatar
teach
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2829
Joined: April 25th, 2006, 6:14 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby teach » February 7th, 2007, 2:44 am

I am 25

wendy k

User avatar
Aboutthere
Needs a hobby
Posts: 67
Joined: November 28th, 2006, 11:50 am
Location: USA,SouthCarolina

Postby Aboutthere » February 7th, 2007, 2:52 am

I was begining to think I was the oldest one on the board .

I'm 72 will be 73 in Nov.
ImageImage

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » February 7th, 2007, 3:40 am

teach wrote:I am 25

wendy k
do you have trouble still with washing the green from behind your ears? hehehheeee
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » February 7th, 2007, 3:25 pm

TW wrote:Category:Older than dirt!

Chronological age: 62

Physiological age: 80+

Emotional age: 20-30

Mental age: 10

spiritual age: Forever young


TW


You can still remember when the dirt was rocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Login  •  Register