To Pastor Rob From MomOfTwo

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
KiMmY
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 435
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 9:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

To Pastor Rob From MomOfTwo

Postby KiMmY » April 3rd, 2007, 5:18 pm

As much as I hate the Vols...I love my sister in law and she requested that I post this for her since she's in Florida and away from her computer. I'm supposed to ask Pastor Rob how crow tastes? I assume this is in regards to a comment made about the Lady Vols and the National Championship. :D I'm guessing crow tastes like chicken.
"GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S SPATULA!!!"

Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Login  •  Register