Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
doris wrote:It just makes me mad to think that I have stayed single all these years. If the Lord didn't really care that I left an abusive man and I had the right to remarry I might have been a better person and looked in the right places, instead of all the places I was in. I'm now over the hill.
doris wrote:I would probably submit.
It just makes me mad to think that I have stayed single all these years. If the Lord didn't really care that I left an abusive man and I had the right to remarry I might have been a better person and looked in the right places, instead of all the places I was in. I'm now over the hill.
rjjunior wrote:As of 29 votes...
My unscientific math puts the overall odds at 67% for change, 33% against change.
rjjunior wrote:I will say this is probably the most unscientific poll I've ever seen.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests