Most Handsome Poster

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

The most handsome male poster at J2 is absolutely without a doubt ...

Poimen, of course!
1
7%
The Poster formerly known as Cleopas.
0
No votes
Christopher Hart
0
No votes
(none) Other
14
93%
 
Total votes: 15

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3688
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

most handsome poster

Postby Dr. Ron » April 5th, 2007, 6:39 am

Sorry miss Shellie,
You were right, I was not listed in the poll........but I did get a write in .......just like scooter.
I just asked my wife if she would post on here and she said " I can't believe they would even think it is a contest, darling, of course you are the most handsome......and Jessica Dr. Ron does have a bigger heart too"
So see I win! My wife said so!
Dr. Ron


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Login  •  Register