Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
jnsbray wrote:A lawyer has been spoken to on this matter ~ Off the record, and this would be legal grounds for a lawsuit, so maybe all of those that have been disfellowshipped for D/R should come forward and bring a lawsuit against the church.
jnsbray wrote:The lawsuit would be listed under discrimination. If this were to ever pass. Maybe not this GA. Whenever, If ever it passes, I have been discriminated against, so just how many others does this one word "DISCRIMINATION" effect?
Pastor Gary wrote:That is just not logical, because your two positions directly contradict one another!
jnsbray wrote:I am not angry at the fact of being disfellowshipped.
jnsbray wrote:A lawyer has been spoken to on this matter ~ Off the record, and this would be legal grounds for a lawsuit, (if this D/R passes into the church) so maybe all of those that have been disfellowshipped for D/R should come forward and bring a lawsuit against the church.
jnsbray wrote:I am quite PLEASED in my journey with the LORD.
jnsbray wrote:I feel in my heart that I am saved
jnsbray wrote:I know that in my heart that double marriage is wrong,
jnsbray wrote:Gerald Creasy
You may suspect anything you wish, and frankly I don't care what you think...
I have been completely honest about everything I have written. My words may not have come out completely the way I had planned, and I have tried very hard to express my thoughts as completely as possible, so here it goes, one last try to get my point across.
I do not hold a grudge for being disfellowshipped, it is in the teachings of the church, and my own father called my pastor at the church my membership was held on my wedding day to let him know about my remarriage. I do not hold a grudge towards my father, pastor, nor CoGoP for disfellowshipping me...
jnsbray wrote:I do however feel that each and everyone of you are in the wrong to try and change one of the teachings to fit worldly lifestyles, and that is where my rage lies... You cannot change the word of God, and that is exactly what you are trying your best to do.
jnsbray wrote:All of the ministers that have passed on put their heart and soul into teaching and preaching the word of God... (In which I am proud to say that I knew several through my father and the ministry).
jnsbray wrote:Gerald Creasy, I can only hope that you are no relation to D.D. Creasy in which has gone on to be with the Lord. He was a remarkable man in God... Yet he would never uphold this mess in which a select few are trying to create...
jnsbray wrote:I am far from being a TCOGger trying to stir up trouble, I just would like to have scripture other than the "Good Samaritan" where it states in the Bible that I can have 2 husbands.
jnsbray wrote: Kenya, can you answer that for me? I mean aren't you and I in the same situation here?
jnsbray wrote:I would like to have proof that what you all are doing is right, because I know it isn't right. You are trying to change things to fit worldly situations when in all truth, the world should change to fit God.
jnsbray wrote:
No one is perfect, yet the Bride of Christ should be... Look at the Blemishes that take away the Brides perfection... I may not be in the Bride, yet I do hold the utmost respect for her, and it is matters like this that place those Blemishes on her beauty...
jnsbray wrote:I may not be in her beauty, but I sure wouldn't want to answer for her scars either...
I am still waiting for SCRIPTURE!!!
Think of me what you will, I could care less...
It was a statement I made, in which I am still waiting for scripture saying yes, I can have more than one husband, and still be a member of CoGoP.
SCRIPTURES PLEASE????
Gerald Creasy wrote:badnova,
Find someone who has been with the church for many years.
Allow them to tell you of the ministers who served the COGOP (when it was still the COG) who were disfellowshiped after putting in the NEW stance on D&R.
Ministers who stood before the new lord God A.J. Tomlinson and cried asking "why? WHY!?" as the change was made.
Study how THAT change was forced through.
Don't come on here posting from a superior level, you will be knocked down a peg or two (or twelve).
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests