Yesterday, I drove up to ImaPK's place. They weren't home when I got there. Mike's truck was gone, so I figure that they probably had gone to town to get supplies. I can tell you, from what I saw the damage is extensive. The house is damaged, but I don't know how severely, a number of trees were up-rooted or snapped off, the big barn is gone completely and the smaller barns have severe damage. Mike, when I talked with him on the phone, had said that all three of their vehicles had some damage as well as one of their tractors. There is debris (roofing tin, etc.) high up in the remaining trees. There is a motor home parked in their front yard with a line running out to the power pole in front of their house so I would imagine this is where they are living for now. I can't see them leaving the property because they still have to care for the horses. There was a sign out by the road for a construction company, so I'm assuming that they have contracted the repair work on the house. I left a message on their voice mail to contact me. As I get information I will pass it on. Keep them in your prayers, they need them badly.
TW

![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)