Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
DaJudge wrote:I've been following politics for my entire life. As a 12 year old kid I used to watch gavel to gavel coverage of both the DNC and the RNC. I've seen alot of speeches from a lot of politicians. I can say, without hyperbole, that was the best political speech I've ever seen, with the possible exception of some of Reagan's. Sarah Palin is a natural. She didn't miss a beat, and she hit a grand slam out of the park. This woman EVISCERATED Barak Obama and did it with a smile on her face. She's a charming woman who is tough as nails.
Do you still doubt her Dolfan?
dolfan wrote:But, let's be frank. We've never seen her in a debate. Joe Biden is a pro. I always say that the team that should win usually does. Joe Biden should win that debate with Palin on sheer experience alone. Just the form of debate itself is something he's done for 35 years. Palin is a wonderful sales person, but is she a debater? Can she even sit in the same room with Biden? I don't know. But, I have to tell you that I doubt it still, even after tonight.

Linda wrote:I loved it also! This woman has what it takes to help run our country. Made me proud! I loved the way she expresses herself and what a sense of humor she has! WHOA! We might win this election after all.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest