PBS Palin Poll

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » September 18th, 2008, 5:48 pm

I voted yes about 20 times. I never saw the percentage change from 39% yes. I am sure that thousands are probably voting. Gary is correct about PBS. If we all vote 30 times maybe we can sway the results and make PBS tremble. :lol:
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 19th, 2008, 2:55 am

Full Quiver wrote:I voted yes about 20 times. I never saw the percentage change from 39% yes. I am sure that thousands are probably voting. Gary is correct about PBS. If we all vote 30 times maybe we can sway the results and make PBS tremble. :lol:
usually polls check for "unique-ness", unless you have 20 different computers. :)
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby MacUser » September 19th, 2008, 3:08 am

If you are serious multi clicker.. Find a proxy list that masks your IP address and access via each proxy and click away! Then it will be a unique IP click for each.

That's the principle the hackers use (albeit a tad more complicated). :wink:
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

User avatar
dolfan
Established Member
Posts: 8016
Joined: March 17th, 2004, 1:25 pm
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby dolfan » September 19th, 2008, 9:16 am

I just voted yes, and it is 47% no, 46% yes, 6% undecided!!!
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

User avatar
Blended
Woohoo!
Posts: 1319
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 6:16 pm
Location: the Bible Belt

Postby Blended » September 19th, 2008, 10:59 am

I voted and here's the results
Attachments
Palin Poll.jpg
Palin Poll.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
Speaking the truth as I know it.

User avatar
KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1998
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby KBevangelist » September 19th, 2008, 4:48 pm

It is now

61% YES
34% NO
4% NOT SURE

DaJudge
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 3:33 am
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby DaJudge » September 19th, 2008, 4:54 pm

KBevangelist wrote:It is now

61% YES
34% NO
4% NOT SURE



There is an email campaign going on encouraging conservatives to go and vote in the poll.

User avatar
KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1998
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby KBevangelist » September 19th, 2008, 4:58 pm

DaJudge wrote:
KBevangelist wrote:It is now

61% YES
34% NO
4% NOT SURE



There is an email campaign going on encouraging conservatives to go and vote in the poll.


I just received the email for me to go vote. I guess the word is getting out.

KB

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 21st, 2008, 4:43 pm

i see a 56% yes now. :)
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

dawgs10
The 1,000 Club
Posts: 1094
Joined: July 2nd, 2007, 3:42 pm
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby dawgs10 » September 22nd, 2008, 11:58 am

i voted no because women ort to stay in kitchen. 8) :twisted:

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 22nd, 2008, 1:52 pm

dawgs10 wrote:i voted no because women ort to stay in kitchen. 8) :twisted:
and barefoot and pregnant too? :wink: :lol: :twisted:
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

dawgs10
The 1,000 Club
Posts: 1094
Joined: July 2nd, 2007, 3:42 pm
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby dawgs10 » September 22nd, 2008, 2:39 pm

RamboPreacher wrote:
dawgs10 wrote:i voted no because women ort to stay in kitchen. 8) :twisted:
and barefoot and pregnant too? :wink: :lol: :twisted:


ats righ!!!! :evil: :twisted:

pastorsa1
Needs Decaf
Posts: 204
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 5:45 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby pastorsa1 » September 22nd, 2008, 3:05 pm

I voted!


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Login  •  Register