JOSEPH NEEDS PRAYER-update

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

JOSEPH NEEDS PRAYER-update

Postby Penny » April 13th, 2009, 6:38 pm

JUDE2 NIGHT OWLS-

We went to the stomach dr today- I post more on that later this week

We got some new meds.... I been dealing with horrible side effects for the past 6 1/2 hours...

Nurse said to watch him, if the effect get worse get him to the er.

He is now sleeping, please pray he will sleep till the am, when I have to call the dr back. To update them on how he is doing. :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Penny on April 14th, 2009, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » April 14th, 2009, 12:41 am

prayer continues, any updates this morning?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

one love
Woohoo!
Posts: 3082
Joined: October 23rd, 2007, 12:48 pm
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby one love » April 14th, 2009, 12:54 am

praying here

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » April 14th, 2009, 2:22 am

The rash is gone. He is feeling a tiny bit better. Anything is better than nothing.

He saids his stomach/chest still hurts bad, still dizzy when he walks, and saids he has no legs or arms?? He said they are on my, but it like I cannot feel them move.

I called the nurse line at the dr office. I hope they call me back SOON!

He been drinking lots of water to try to get all this out of his body.

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » April 14th, 2009, 2:51 am

Penny,
We are continuing to pray for you and your son. Please know that you have a "church family" here that also cares for you all and loves you and prays.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » April 14th, 2009, 9:18 am

The nurse called back to get more information... She told me Not to give him any more of the meds. (I do know some things you know)

She was going to talk with his dr and call me back, we are still waiting...

I am so not good at this waiting....

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby MacUser » April 14th, 2009, 9:21 am

Praying
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

User avatar
rjc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2547
Joined: July 4th, 2005, 4:15 pm
Location: USA,Florida

Postby rjc » April 14th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Praying
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 14th, 2009, 3:13 pm

((((((((((((((( penny n Joseph )))))))))))))))))))

sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!! Let me know the latest.
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 14th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Penny, praying for Joseph! Is he any better tonight?

BTW, has he ever been tested for Juvenile Diabetes?
Linda

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » April 15th, 2009, 12:27 am

BTW, has he ever been tested for Juvenile Diabetes?
no

He was up most of the night, still hurting.

still feels so bad. Once again no school :(

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » April 15th, 2009, 10:22 am

We are going back to the dr tomorrow,

He still feels bad going to the bathroom every 10 minutes like clock work. :(

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 15th, 2009, 5:00 pm

may healing and comfort fill his body.
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby MacUser » April 15th, 2009, 6:01 pm

Penny wrote:He still feels bad going to the bathroom every 10 minutes like clock work. :(


Praying.
Chris -



... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!

John 1:29

Penny
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2402
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:55 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Penny » April 16th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Went to the dr again, and did more x-rays- The x-rays came back normal :) But Joseph was dehydrated.

He sent us to the hospital for some IV Fluids. Joseph got some meds for pain and something to help with the nausea feelings

They did more blood work.

3 1/2 hours later all the labs came back and everything was normal.

At this point they are not real sure why his stomach is hurting, for now they are saying it a stomach virus that is going around.

After the Iv was took out Joseph did say he felt some better.

He has ate a little and so far he been able to keep that down.

Thank you for praying for us


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests

cron

Login  •  Register