King or Queen

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 17th, 2009, 4:59 pm

A new Queen arises.....and eleganty and dutifully takes the thrown.
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 17th, 2009, 6:17 pm

I don't think so!!! Since I'm sick, the Postal Queen will take over my duties of the kingdom for tonight!

Hear ye! Hear ye!! The Postal Queen's crown has been placed on her lovely head and the throne is hers! Bow you peasants!!!!! :wink:
Linda

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 19th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Thank you Linda. I shall protect your throne until you are well again.
To God be the Glory.

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 20th, 2009, 4:02 pm

*slips in and takes the throne while Rahab is tending to Linda*

Queen Legacy lives on!
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
rjc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2547
Joined: July 4th, 2005, 4:15 pm
Location: USA,Florida

Postby rjc » April 20th, 2009, 4:10 pm

You have been unseated and I will hold the throne for Rahab while she cares for Linda and delivers the mail, remember :through rain, snow, sleet, etc....".
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » April 21st, 2009, 3:14 am

This is the dawning of the Age of Maestro, King of QUEENS. :wink:

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 22nd, 2009, 2:18 pm

Sorry Maestro, but I now return the throne to Linda.
To God be the Glory.

User avatar
JanB
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5194
Joined: December 27th, 2005, 7:40 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby JanB » April 22nd, 2009, 5:01 pm

Since I have been away traveling, I will travel right in and take that shinny crown!! Out of my way.......
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 22nd, 2009, 6:43 pm

Rahab wrote:Sorry Maestro, but I now return the throne to Linda.



Oh! Thank you great Postal Queen!

I'm heading to see Mickey Mouse tomorrow night, sooo loyal subjects play nice while the Queen of the Night is away!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Linda

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 23rd, 2009, 3:12 pm

Enjoy Mickey Mouse, while I call the troops to defend your throne.
To God be the Glory.

User avatar
soulsearcher
What's next?
Posts: 3375
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 5:35 am
Location: USA,Florida

Postby soulsearcher » April 27th, 2009, 4:13 am

Sorry to take so long to return. I was on the throne. :oops: Now I'm on The Throne. :D

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm

As I assume the throne, I am ordering that the AC in this room be turned to a cooler temp.
To God be the Glory.

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 27th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Queen of the Night is backkkkkkkkkk! Thank you loyal subjects for taking care of my kingdom while I visited the Fair Princess at her castle in the middle of Magic Kingdom. Oh, what fun we had discussing our kingdoms and subjects. She rules a strong throne, just like I do. Now, as a special treat for all my followers, I give each of you a "star"! Make a wish and it might come true!!!!!
Linda

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 28th, 2009, 2:08 pm

My wish is to regain my throne. Doesn't my tiara look pretty sitting on my head?
To God be the Glory.

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 28th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Rahab wrote:My wish is to regain my throne. Doesn't my tiara look pretty sitting on my head?



Your wish is granted! The Postal Queen's tiara is far more lovely than any of the other queen's (except mine...which has MM ears). :D :D :D
Linda


Return to “Just For Fun”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Login  •  Register