letters and numerals

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 14th, 2009, 4:54 pm

2

number of ears my daughter had surgery on today
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 14th, 2009, 4:54 pm

t

for tubes
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

sweetpea
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4310
Joined: September 17th, 2006, 2:07 pm
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby sweetpea » April 15th, 2009, 6:11 am

B

back the old way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
dolfan
Established Member
Posts: 8016
Joined: March 17th, 2004, 1:25 pm
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby dolfan » April 15th, 2009, 6:21 am

For those putting up "253" and other numbers, please note that those are not merely numerals. There are 10 numerals in the Arabic numeral system: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9. Any combination of them is a number, not a numeral. A numeral is merely the symbol.

With that little didactic aside finished, I add the schwa.


I can't find one to insert. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 19th, 2009, 8:49 am

7
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

User avatar
bibleguy
The J2 500
Posts: 551
Joined: February 7th, 2004, 6:56 am
Location: USA,Oklahoma
Contact:

Postby bibleguy » April 19th, 2009, 10:48 am

dolfan wrote:With that little didactic aside finished, I add the schwa.

I can't find one to insert.


You mean ә?

To that I add it's Hebrew cousing the shva (shown with aleph)

אְ
Get your nose in the Book! Be a Bible Guy Today!

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 19th, 2009, 1:14 pm

h for happy
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

sweetpea
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4310
Joined: September 17th, 2006, 2:07 pm
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby sweetpea » April 19th, 2009, 1:57 pm

T
Thank you Pastor Gary.

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 19th, 2009, 2:24 pm

G





for good job this morning Dr. Ron :P
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

User avatar
jason
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 121
Joined: May 25th, 2003, 6:36 pm
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jason » April 20th, 2009, 6:48 am

∃

existential quantification
We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'. We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » April 20th, 2009, 11:32 am

X
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4632
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Full Quiver » April 24th, 2009, 6:32 am

V

for Viernes
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Login  •  Register