Postby dolfan » April 23rd, 2009, 9:21 am
I'll vote "who knows". The all-knowing Dick Morris (you know he's never, ever wrong on anything, don't you?) said less than a year before the election that there was an 80% chance HRC would win the presidency. There are two choices: Obama or someone else. He's got at least a 50% chance of winning, right? Who knows? Way too far off to know.
Talk radio faves: Boortz and Rush Limbaugh. I like Boortz because I agree with him on most things. I like Rush because I've listened to him since 1988 and he excels in what he does. For all of his talk of limited government, though, he's still a Republican and he's still -- because of that affiliation alone -- for big government. If Rush were to head a movement out of the GOP and for real liberty and small government, I'd probably gush. But, I don't see that happening. He's entrenched, and he's not going to change. I still enjoy his show, though, and I like his personality on the air.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).