Jennifer Smith wrote:I'm disappointed in this season so far. The contestants just aren't a very classy bunch.
I agree....When Kendra made a very rude comment while they were in Senegal, a third world country remarking about the squalor and saying that all they do is keep reproducing to add to the problem. I thought that was the most ignorant, rude, insensitive statement I have ever heard on this show. That statement will haunt her for the rest of her life and she deserves it.
Johnathan with his bully attitude is just plain annoying and getting old. He should be disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct. He's a real loser.
I haven't found a favorite team yet....this season just doesn't have any one team that stands out. I liked the older couple, Don and Mary Jean, hated to see them go.
Well we'll see what the season holds....hopefully Johnathan gets the boot soon so I can enjoy the rest of the show.

![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)