There was DEFINITELY a move of the Holy Spirit present to cause hundreds or even thousands to respond to the invitation (since conviction is a work of the Spirit) but did you cry out, scream, wail, run the bleachers, jerk and shout? NO.
Well no i have never been to one of these, not sure what it has to do with what i was talking about.....i may not have the background as you PG but it makes me no less knowing the move of Gods spirit! Yup when the Lord convected me, i could'nt wait to get to the alter to pray! As a matter of fact i pushed my brother in law away as he was in the seat next to the aisle, so i could get to the alter! Did i know what i was doing...didnt have a clue, all i knew was i needed to get up there and meet Jesus! Did i cry...u bet! Did i get saved ..u bet! Even now what the Lord convicts me, there are usually tears. If u dont cry...well thats u.....i cry cause i feel God and thats the way i am....do i make a sceen...no i dont think so...i have my moment with me and God....i dont like center of attention so i dont try to make it happen....
but did you cry out, scream, wail, run the bleachers, jerk and shout? NO.
Well since i have never been to one u r right NO i didnt, but how could answer my for me?
And the reason? You KNEW it was out of place and inappropriate. It would have HINDERED the real move of God going on at that moment and drawn attention TO YOU and OFF of HIM.
Well again i think u r answering for me but anyway, i have had a relationship with God that I know when He is present and how He is moving! Goodness, I cant think of anytime that I was told that I was out of order with a move of God. That is one thing that was tought to me as a young beleiver, and i have made it a point to pray and ask God to make me sensitive to Him!
I have been in this thing all my life, and my mother and grandmother before me, and I have seen it all.
Well i'm happy for you, sorry i cant sit in the same pew with u!
If our goal, our aim, is to bring glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ, and cause people to be drawn unto Him by lifting Him up, we need to take a good hard look at a video tape of our services and see how much of what happens there is "WE" focus and how much is "HE" focus.
Well if you are going to draw a line int the sand PG dont stop with this issue!
Is that time and place every time the doors open? I have come to believe "NO."
I agree!
I guess then PG the next time u go to a ball game or whatever u do to express emotions....please dont do it if it hinders the person next u or the whole place....dont get me wrong, i dont run the ailses, whoop , hollier, im saying this....how can we tell God how to act through us?
sitting here waiting for the attack ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)