Poll on Poimen and TCOG

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Poimen ...

You are deluded and seek to deceive others, but that's no spin. You need to be banned from J2
3
10%
You definitly are the spin doctor, you white washer you.
2
7%
I disagree with you, but think you are simply offering TCOGs "best side" in your partcipation here
16
55%
other (see reply)
8
28%
 
Total votes: 29

User avatar
Poimen
What's next?
Posts: 3403
Joined: February 10th, 2003, 1:49 pm
Location: USA, Alabama

Postby Poimen » January 30th, 2006, 11:44 am

:oops: :oops:

To all who have said anything kind or complimentray about me in the various threads as of late.

I am quite shocked. I often conisder myself much like an outsider (obviously). I assumed I was tolerated more than considered a part of the J2 communitty.

Honestly, I find it much easier to be respectful and balanced in this medium than I probably do in person. I can be a bit of hot-head and a hard head with those who know me best.

But I try hard to be a man of the same principle in my verbal and actual living, but I tend to be more emotional in real life. That's one of the resons I enjoy online forums so much. They help me express the inner me, the ideal me, and more easily focus and clarify my reasoning and rationalizing of things.

Anyhow I just wanted to say thanks. I appreciate your kindness and hope I can live up to the impression.

Oh how I need to be more like Him and less like me. :roll: :oops:
Poimen
Bro. Christopher

"I wish a buck was still silver, it was back when the country was strong." -- The Hag

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1570
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 7:23 pm
Location: USA,California
Contact:

Postby dbserv » January 30th, 2006, 11:50 am

Poimen wrote:Oh how I need to be more like Him and less like me. :roll: :oops:



Amen and Amen and Amen, for me too that is!
God Bless You

Dan Bagley

User avatar
Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 10475
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Location: USA,Hawaii
Contact:

No "outsiders"

Postby Pastor Gary » January 30th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Poimen wrote:I am quite shocked. I often conisder myself much like an outsider (obviously). I assumed I was tolerated more than considered a part of the J2 communitty.


That might flow from your ecclessiology that defines things in an "US" and "THEM" manner, a view in which "outsiders" are a commonly defined group.

There are no outsiders here. If you register and post on J2 you are as much a part of this community as any other registered poster.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Login  •  Register