What about if the youth leader swims with them? I mean female youth leader in bathing suit, with her boys in the pool with her, or male youth leader in just shorts with the girls . IS THIS APPROPRIATE?
If you are a Pastor what is your Policy? If you are a youth leader what is your policy? For parents, How do you feel about your kids in a pool with their youth leader?
Now I dont mean anything inappropriate, I am just asking about innocent swimming!
I know this is a very split topic with most people, But is this really an appropriate thing for any leader in the church to be doing? That is letting the kids ( or other church members for that matter) see them in a very revealing situation!
So what are your thought on this? THANKS IN ADVANCE


![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)