UK fans

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

UK fans

Postby Susie Hamilton » March 14th, 2006, 5:05 pm

How many UK fans do we have here?

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Re: UK fans

Postby ImaPK » March 14th, 2006, 5:20 pm

IAMRahab wrote:How many UK fans do we have here?


If there is one, it's one too many. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
Preaching-Mason
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 375
Joined: May 26th, 2005, 5:27 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Re: UK fans

Postby Preaching-Mason » March 14th, 2006, 5:47 pm

IAMRahab wrote:How many UK fans do we have here?



I didnt know there was another B-Ball team besides the KY CATS :D :D :D
As a Mason and a Preacher, I get to lay foundations that last the test of time......But only if its done right!

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » March 15th, 2006, 2:08 am

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!! \:D/

Jinjer

User avatar
Rob
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1605
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 4:59 am
Location: USA,Kentucky

Postby Rob » March 15th, 2006, 5:07 am

I hate to admit it, especially this year, but I am a UK Fan. :oops:
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby Shellie » March 15th, 2006, 5:25 am

GO BIG BLUE
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
Bamafan
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 391
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 6:50 am
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby Bamafan » March 15th, 2006, 7:44 am

Sorry, but I would like to see my home town team UAB beat Kentucky again this year.
"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride, never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby Shellie » March 16th, 2006, 8:33 am

Sorry, but I would like to see my home town team UAB beat Kentucky again this year.


PSHAW!! This said for UK FANS!! :wink:
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » March 16th, 2006, 11:58 am

I model my basketball skills after Patrick Sparks.

Who cares if you look like a turtle as long as you can hit crazy 3's from all over the place.

Sparks is my boy.
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
mary
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 387
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:46 am
Location: USA,SouthCarolina
Contact:

Postby mary » March 17th, 2006, 7:56 am

Go Big Blue!
Mary Jo
My Blog


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Login  •  Register