Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Who new wrote:Three nuns came in and sat in the row in front of me just before the movie started. I asked them if this was The March of the Penguins or what. They didn't seem amused. I, of course, still am
DaJudge wrote:I'm not going to contribute to the bottom line of this movie by seeing it at the theater or getting the DVD. I'll watch it when it comes on TV.
Ron Howard has directed some great movies. Why did he get mixed up in this mess?
rjjunior wrote:For those of you who have seen it, is it as blatantly anti-Christian as advertised? Would a new believer struggle as a result? etc, etc.
YellowRoseTX wrote:Anyone who goes to see this movie must remember that this is a work of FICTION not an intent to promote Christian doctrine. I have read the book, and seen the movie and as a Christian am not offended because I realize it is FICTION, the same as other movies that I have seen. [/color]

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests