Jennifer Smith wrote:I wanna white water sledge!
ooohhh Yes! that looked absolutely outrageous. The funnest stunt so far.
Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
The moms!!! SECOND PLACE!!!! OH Yeah! Not bad for middle aged, pleasantly plump gals!! They rocked last night, who knows, these two might surprise everyone and pull it off!!
DeWayneTN wrote:I was glad to see Chip and Kim win! I was also rooting for Brandon & Nicole as well, but after that episode on the bike (what was THAT?), I was a little reserved about it. I predict that relationship will last about one week after making the publicity rounds.
What a great finale! Can't wait for the next round!!!!!
Pastor Gary wrote:I have been feeling like I have been a bit selfish, and need to consider making a change.
Because this forum is a fenced-off set of threads, apart from the general discussions, there is little reason for me to embargo posts on reality shows until they air in Hawaii... I can just exercise some restraint and stay out of here until 10:00 PM HST. The rules still stand otherwise -- anybody who spoils it for us westside people by posting a spoiler ANYWHERE EXCEPT Get REAL will be temporarily cast into out darkness where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth until I cool off an unban them.![]()
I realize it is torture to see the end of an episode, have a comment, and be required to wait 6 or 8 hours to post your thoughts, and I aoplogize for my short-sightedness and selfishness.
Keep you posts within this sector of the forum, and, as a favor, begin your title with the word "SPOILER" if you are revealing results prior to the west-coast airing (add 6 hours to the Eastern time zone).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests