Postby Rob » September 16th, 2005, 4:55 am
Well I'm a die-hard WVU (West Virginia University) Mountaineer fan for football. However, this year will be a down year for them. As a matter of fact I'm not sure the Big East this year deserves a BCS bid. Good thing UL came to the conference this year instead of last, TC. They would have never had the good of a year last year. The only tough game UL has in the Big East is they have to go to Morgantown to play WVU. They get Pitt at home, but after last week, who knows what's up with Pitt. They had nearly everyone back from last year.
NC game prediction. UT as in Texas, vs. USC as in Southern Cal.
That's right folks you heard it first here.
Pastor Rob
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln