Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
jnsbray wrote:You are confussed, you have no clue.
jnsbray wrote:I had to leave my husband because of Violence and possible fatal endings (to me and my son)
jnsbray wrote:I was the one that was wronged, and shunned.
jnsbray wrote:Therefore I got on with my life in seeking happiness and love.I was disfellowshipped for something that is Okay now...
jnsbray wrote:Yet growing up, the teachings of CoGoP was pounded into my head.
jnsbray wrote:Now it is Okay for the church to change the beliefs?
jnsbray wrote:I was told that it is okay for me and my family to be a part, and with knowing how I was raised, my concience is telling me that the roof would fall on me...
jnsbray wrote:I maybe in the wrong for me being in double marriage because of the beliefs of when I was a child.
jnsbray wrote:I chose the road I live, because God has Blessed me with descency.
jnsbray wrote:The church turned on me, and now they are welcoming us with open arms.
jnsbray wrote:I am not a Hypercrit.
jnsbray wrote:I will not return to where I was once an outcast, and I think the church is becoming something it shouldn't become.
jnsbray wrote:I am in total disagreement with the CoGoP changing it's teachings to fit Society, and becoming so Liberated is just opening doors to other problems and situations.
jnsbray wrote:I feel that I would be a HYPERCRIT (which I am not) if I were (which I am not) to return to CoGoP.
I feel that it is a slap in the face of the Church and it's history.
It saddens me to see that the world (Satan) has even the slightest bit of control and foothold in the Church .
jnsbray wrote:This is just a plain worldly mess... (There I said it) A WORLDLY MESS!!!
jnsbray wrote:Well, I am yelling back for those I care about, and to the fact that CoGoP is becoming to worldly. I may never again be a member of CoGoP, yet my father is still pastoring, and it saddens me to see him troubled by this...
jnsbray wrote:I care about my loved ones that are troubled by this matter...
jnsbray wrote: I feel that I would be a HYPERCRIT (which I am not) if I were (which I am not) to return to CoGoP.
jnsbray wrote:Just because you are in D/R does not mean that you cannot be saved or have a close walk with the Lord
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests