Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
As I stated before, I voted to let him stay & let the Big Dawgs get him. Part of my reasoning was that he would leave of his own accord, and not come back.
Satan must be leaping for joy.
ImaPK wrote:Ya know I'm all for "brotherly love" and "forgiving 70 times 7" but doesn't the Bible also say something about "if thy eye offend thee pluck it out"?...man the Bible sure can be contridictory sometimes
EagerBeaver wrote:ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
You all who are in favor of N2 leaving keep harping and railing on him, and I guarantee it's worse than anything he has ever done on this forum. WE KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALREADY AND DON'T NEED TO HEAR ANY MORE SNIDE REMARKS.
You're showing yourselves to be no better than the attitude you say Jeremy exhibits. It's making me sick.
Concerned for my brothers and sisters,
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests