A time to gather Stones together has come (Ya think?)

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Should Jeremy Holt (N2art2) be banned From Jude 2??

YES!! As quick as possible!!!!
8
25%
No, let him stay. The Big Dogs will neuter him
24
75%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 4:29 am

Ya know I'm all for "brotherly love" and "forgiving 70 times 7" but doesn't the Bible also say something about "if thy eye offend thee pluck it out"? :wink:...man the Bible sure can be contridictory sometimes :shock:
Last edited by ImaPK on April 25th, 2004, 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » April 25th, 2004, 4:30 am

As I stated before, I voted to let him stay & let the Big Dawgs get him. Part of my reasoning was that he would leave of his own accord, and not come back.


I think that's the purpose this thread actually serves in the first place, to let him see it and then leave in disgust, rather than the mods banning him.

Satan must be leaping for joy.


Boy I can just see him right now clapping his hands and dancing around. Good job everyone.
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » April 25th, 2004, 9:54 am

ImaPK wrote:Ya know I'm all for "brotherly love" and "forgiving 70 times 7" but doesn't the Bible also say something about "if thy eye offend thee pluck it out"? :wink:...man the Bible sure can be contridictory sometimes :shock:


HA HA... I think that first part about brotherly love is how we are to treat one another..even down to forgiving one another as in the SO many times.

the last part about the eye.. is about us, in that if we have something that is causeing a hinderance to us spiritually.. something in other words that we want to hang on to that could cause us to miss heaven, then we should pluck it from our selves.
B.R.
________________________________________
On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 10:01 am

Erased this one too
Last edited by ImaPK on April 25th, 2004, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » April 25th, 2004, 10:10 am

I was trying to be as smarmy


:lol: Thats a new one on me, never heard of that one. :wink:
B.R.

________________________________________

On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » April 25th, 2004, 10:11 am

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You all who are in favor of N2 leaving keep harping and railing on him, and I guarantee it's worse than anything he has ever done on this forum. WE KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALREADY AND DON'T NEED TO HEAR ANY MORE SNIDE REMARKS.

You're showing yourselves to be no better than the attitude you say Jeremy exhibits. It's making me sick.

Concerned for my brothers and sisters,
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 10:17 am

I erased it :wink:
Last edited by ImaPK on April 25th, 2004, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 10:19 am

Sorry Chris...I said on another post that I would ignore him so I guess I better keep my word :oops:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » April 25th, 2004, 10:21 am

EagerBeaver wrote:ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You all who are in favor of N2 leaving keep harping and railing on him, and I guarantee it's worse than anything he has ever done on this forum. WE KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALREADY AND DON'T NEED TO HEAR ANY MORE SNIDE REMARKS.

You're showing yourselves to be no better than the attitude you say Jeremy exhibits. It's making me sick.

Concerned for my brothers and sisters,


I'll give an A-MEN to that!!!!!

Its been going on all weekend long and has NOT stopped
and he hasn't even been on here. :roll:

That should show what type of spirit is here.
B.R.

________________________________________

On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » April 25th, 2004, 10:28 am

I'm probably going to get ripped into for saying the above, but I for one am SICK and TIRED of seeing people say Jeremy did this, Jeremy did that--and then they go on and level personal attacks against him themselves. It's the same spirit that has shut down the COGOP forum temporarily and we're seeing it here. ENOUGH.

I give a vote for everyone who has turned to Jeremy and attacked him to be considered for permanent removal from this board. Whoops, there goes half the forum--and probably me too, after what I just said.
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby Shellie » April 25th, 2004, 10:33 am

I say no on the banning because that is exactly what he wants. He is purposely trying to get banned because he knows he can't run with the big dogs. If he tries to run with the big dogs, he's going to look silly. To avoid that, he is trying to get banned.

I do, however, suggest that any personal attacks on someone's character, integrity or ministry be deleted.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » April 25th, 2004, 10:49 am

I do, however, suggest that any personal attacks on someone's character, integrity or ministry be deleted.


If this happens all the big dogs will be gone.
B.R.

________________________________________

On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 10:51 am

:lol: And half the threads would disappear :wink:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » April 25th, 2004, 10:53 am

I disagree Shellie. If he thought he couldn't run with the so-called "Big Dogs" then he wouldn't have even registered and posted in the first place.
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 25th, 2004, 10:56 am

I agree with both Shellie and Chris but for different reasons...if it's on the issues he don't stand a chance...if it's stirring up the pot he puts them to shame :roll: :wink: :lol:(well I slipped again..or should I call it backsliding?)
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Login  •  Register