Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Full Quiver wrote:Well PA, what I take from that is that you prefer Obama's spiritual decisions over Mitt's.

pastorables wrote:
I have not been convinced to exercise my right to vote since George W. Bush. I probably will not do so until the Republican party can offer someone who at least appears trustworthy.
oletimer wrote:
Anyone that doesn't vote against Obama is in reality voting for him. That is how Obama got in in the first place.
oletimer wrote:pastorables wrote:
I have not been convinced to exercise my right to vote since George W. Bush. I probably will not do so until the Republican party can offer someone who at least appears trustworthy.
Anyone that doesn't vote against Obama is in reality voting for him. That is how Obama got in in the first place.

Full Quiver wrote:PA, if you are called to pastor a church and refuse to do so then you will be accountable for every soul at that church or who would step foot in that church and if you disagree I point you to the book of Jonah.
Now as a Christian and as an American I believe you are called to participate in the voting process. This country is founded on the "We the people" type government. You are the boss ultimately and you are negating your responsibility by taking your ball/vote and going home.

Full Quiver wrote:PA, if you are called to pastor a church and refuse to do so then you will be accountable for every soul at that church or who would step foot in that church and if you disagree I point you to the book of Jonah.
Full Quiver wrote:Now as a Christian and as an American I believe you are called to participate in the voting process. This country is founded on the "We the people" type government. You are the boss ultimately and you are negating your responsibility by taking your ball/vote and going home.
Full Quiver wrote:
Now I ask you this PA, if the SCOTUS overturns Obamacare then the issue is off the table. Will you then vote Romney if he is indeed the GOP nominee?

Full Quiver wrote:
I am convinced that you guys don't get much NEWS in Mississippi.![]()

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest